Skip to Content
Personal Injury Back


| October 27, 2017

In Maryland, if you have a medical malpractice claim, you have to file a complaint with the director of the Healthcare Alternative Dispute Resolution office. You also have to, within 90 days of filing that complaint, file a certification of a qualified expert. This is a doctor in the field who basically states that this particular doctor violated this particular standard. In addition, the qualified expect explains that this is what they should have done, and that these are your injuries and that your injuries are caused by the negligence of that doctor.

medical malpractice suit is something that is highly complex and you need a very experienced attorney for medical malpractice claims. If you experienced medical malpractice, contact us at Law Office of Thomas E. Pyles. Use the form to the right of call us at 301-705-5006