MARYLAND FAMILY LAW LAWYER
For people involved in family law disputes, such as divorce, these are difficult issues legally, emotionally, and sometimes psychologically. If you are facing difficult family law issues, you need an experienced Maryland family law lawyer on your side. At the Law Office of Thomas E. Pyles, P.A., we provide sound legal counsel backed by over 25 years of experience in family law matters. Waldorf family law lawyer Thomas E. Pyles combines his exceptional trial experience with his personalize approach. Our clients appreciate his approachable demeanor and the balanced perspective he provides in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce – we represent clients in both contested and uncontested divorces.
- Child Custody – Custody, visitation, and parenting access plans are among the most contested issues that divorcing couples or parents face. We will represent your interests and help you obtain a parenting access plan that is equitable for you and in your child’s best interest.
- Child Support – while child support is determined by Maryland statute, we can petition the court to deviate from the recommended Child Support Guideline to help you obtain a favorable child support arrangement.
- Spousal Support/Alimony – whether you are the paying spouse or the spouse that needs support, we protect your interest in your spousal support dispute.
- Division of Marital Assets – we help clients separate marital assets from separate assets and fight to protect our client’s financial interests in asset division disputes.