Skip to Content
Personal Injury Back


| March 16, 2018

How do you report an accident? Basically, it comes down to this: if you’ve had the accident, whether you’ve been injured or not, you should always call the police and get a report. Get a third party to get the names, get the positions of the vehicles, and try to get an idea as to what happened.

Once you’ve gotten the police involved and they’ve cleared the scene, you want to contact your insurance company to let them know what has happened. Then, if you’ve got the other driver’s insurance company, you need to contact them as well and report the claim.

From there, what I would do is contact the law office of Thomas E. Pyles and ask for one of their attorneys and get their experienced staff to help me make the claim because that’s truly the best way, the fastest way, and to be quite frank, the more efficient way to handle a claim.